When you ask people about the purpose of travelling, the responses are always quite familiar - for adventure, exploring new places, break from daily routine etc. But sometimes there is an answer that touches your heart deeply than any other, the one that is highlighted among all, and the fact that travelling is a profoundly “Spiritual” experience.
When you travel with spiritual objectives, your real personality gets stimulated and your identity becomes fluid. You simply become a traveller to seek spiritual pleasures that give you break from your mundane life style.
Without the gravity of identification holding us back, we get a chance to experience a new us. Spirituality is one of those worldly pleasures which we should experience at least once in our lives.
In today’s age, travelling is one of the most essential requirements for a happy life. It’s not just the basic travelling but eco-tourism, responsible-tourism, volunteerism are the new-age travel purpose. And the one which is the most popular among them is “the spiritual tourism”.
Spiritual tourism has some serious benefits like as follows:
· Healthy mind: Spiritual travel opens up your mind, helps you to experience your individuality which keeps you happier and your mind healthy, which results in reducing stress.
· Broadens your perception: It broadens your perception towards everything around you, which will create a positive vibe around you.
· Feeling of freedom: It gives you a profound feeling of freedom as you experience all- together a different lifestyle, where you experience peace, tranquillity and serenity in the midst of these spiritual destinations.
· Knowing yourself better: You enjoy new experiences which create memories, which will be remembered for a lifetime. You get to know yourself better and better.
· Healthy body: Most spiritual travelling incoporporates yoga and meditation as well. Yoga, meditations can make you experience beyond life experiences. Daily yoga practicing can make your day go smoother and you will feel more positive and motivated. Apart from it being healthy for your mind and body, it also helps you to concentrate on your conscious and subconscious mind.
Spiritual travelling is broadly associated with two aspects - “Pilgrimage” and “Ashram Experience”. Both involve simple living attributes and heading to sacred places with an objective to focus on the opportunity of life. By doing so, one undergoes the voluntary purification to relive our lives and to change our perception of our spiritual identities and gain enlightenment, which is termed as “KARMA”. It is a divine guidance that assists us in our life, which prepares us for higher perceptions of the spiritual thinking. Senior citizens and even youngsters embark on such journeys to purify their lives and work on their karmas.
Spiritual travelling will definitely help you to become a better person. If you want to experience the best of the spiritual experience while travelling with friends and families or just by yourself, we are your best partners. To know more about spirituality, yoga, pilgrimage, to know more about our travelling packages and exciting offers, go through our website www.karmicroutes.com